RFI

Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel Interference Case

To: 'Steve London' <n2icarrl@gmail.com>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel Interference Case
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 14:59:20 +0000
Only in that many of the Monitoring Station closures, and specifically the one
we had in Nebraska, happened under Obama.  I’m just not aware of exactly when
all the others happened.  And apparently since you also do not know you simply
confirmed my statement instead of providing any correction to it.  Thanks for
your support Steve!  ;-)