RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:19:57 -0700
You said “I might be off base here, but I don't see any downside to
petitioning the FCC to rethink emissions limits to benefit hams.”

I would hate to see the “harmful interference” limitation removed from some
of the current regulations even though it’s open to interpretation.

Is the FCC so out of touch, so deranged, so vindictive and destructive, that merely mentioning a regulation may no longer be adequate, and should be reviewed for current conditions, the response would be, "You know what? FINE. NO MORE REGULATIONS! Y'all can just suck it!!"?

Why would multiple groups addressing the same issue result in regulations being removed?

What petition was suggested to remove any current regulations regarding harmful interference?

What mentality am I missing here?

Kurt