RFI

Re: [RFI] DEFINITION OF "HARMFUL INTERFERENCE"

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] DEFINITION OF "HARMFUL INTERFERENCE"
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 12:41:57 -0800
On 1/18/2023 11:59 AM, David Eckhardt wrote:
Yes, in my opinion, FCC is just a collection of overpaid lawyers who
wouldn't recognize RF if it bit them in the behind.  Further, OET has been
gutted and Part 15, either subpart, is not enforced unless there is big $$
in it for the CFR 47 bureaucracy.

Just my opinion formed over the decades (six+ of those) as a licensed
amateur radio operator and an EMC/RFI engineer.

One could form the same judgement by having read the (real) newspapers over half that time span.

73, Jim K9YC