RFI

Re: [RFI] DEFINITION OF "HARMFUL INTERFERENCE"

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] DEFINITION OF "HARMFUL INTERFERENCE"
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 21:38:34 -0800
"Very informative both from a technical angle as well as the process of finding out who to talk to to get the issue recognised and resolved."

Would that be the Federal enforcement agency that makes/enforces the regulations using their own resources, and our expenses, or just one club you and I may, or may not, be a member of, that somehow managed to get themselves involved?

What would one think if it were a bunch of pissy neighbourhood watch clowns whining their way into the CIA for a few decades? Yeah...

But, as one said, Ed writes up, and posts some interesting things. I have about 12 years worth saved. VERY insightful. I suggest reading them in order, out of context is fine, as they are pure gold unto themselves!

Kurt