TopBand: IG9/IV3TAN CQWW96 SSB

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: IG9/IV3TAN CQWW96 SSB
From: zaile@ibm.net (zaile)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 08:20:57 GMT
Many thanks to Yuri K3BU, for his messages. Especially the one that contained
the IG9s' stories.

I think that those who doubt the achievment, after reading the stories, will
be hard to convince.

It is an issue of attitude, and I decided (for myself of course) to believe
IG9s' stories. There are too many factors, and vague theories. What seems
right one day, proves wrong another day. Hill vs. Ocean QTH are just two
factors in an unknown multi-factors prediction.

We all know that there are operators who use much above legal power, some of
them are our friends. Do we have the answers?

Kudos to IG9/IV3TAN and IG9/I4UFH for their world records.

Many thanks to Bernie WR3E, Yuri K3BU and all the others who supplied facts
and opinions.

                                        73's  de Zaile.