Topband: JT Report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: JT Report
From: jt1co@mongol.net (JT1CO)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:10:41 +0000
  Well the US sunrise was closed out with a "run" of 11 W6/W7 stations.
Congrats to AI6L for being the first US station at 14:19Z.  For Europe, it
looks like the best shot is sometime around 20Z until our sunrise with
breaks for US east coast.  I'd like to be around at European sunset but as
it stands, I'm only getting a few hours of sleep a night. We'll spot
ourselves on OH2AQ when we're QRV.
   Tomorrow is receive antenna day.  I don't know if we'll have any
completed but it's a move in the right direction.  It's amazing how quiet
this QTH is even with the vertical.  Right now I'm listening to 160 and the
meter barely pops above S1.  It's been that way for most of the night.

73
Ken