Topband: Switching in Extra Antenna Length

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Switching in Extra Antenna Length
From: k0xm@kc.rr.com (Chuck K0XM)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:23:31 -0500
They version that was sold DID NOT have a relay in the circuit. It does
auto-switching. I have 2 homemade versions here and getting ready to put
them up for this season. Also, I have the manual scanned and posted on my
web site. You can find it at:
http://www.qsl.net/k0xm/Colatcho%20160-80.pdf
Chuck/K0XM