Topband: receiving bandpass filters

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: receiving bandpass filters
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue Aug 19 15:35:00 2003
Is there a commercial source for pre-built 160M bandpass filters for
receiving applications? I'm looking for a filter to use ahead of a
preamplifier in a pennant array.  I've been looking at W3LPL's bandpass
filters but lack the test equipment to align them.  All the
commercially-available bandpass filters I'm aware of are for transmitting,
and are too expensive as a result.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 4.
123 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm