Re: Topband: T loaded vertical

To: "Earl W Cunningham" <k6se@juno.com>,"topband refector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: T loaded vertical
From: "Joseph Dube" <jdube@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:46:22 -0400
I agree with you 100 % Earl.  I wouldn't want the highest current at the
bend though. I believe that there would be too much current in the
horizontal field.  About 90 to 100 feet on each side would do the trick.
The currrent would be more evenly distributed on the vertical radiator give
a more vertically polarized signal as a result. I know that it works that
way because I am using that theory here with great success.  I have more
current in the vertical field than the horizontal. Works really great.

Joe KK4TR