Re: Topband: Using 1/2" PVC Conduit Vs. the Critters Who Eat Coax

To: Donald Chester <k4kyv@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Using 1/2" PVC Conduit Vs. the Critters Who Eat Coax
From: Ted Demopoulos <kt1v@demop.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:11:20 -0500
At least here in New Hampshire, November is the critters favorite coax/cable eating time by far. I've determined that they seem to like Hemlock Groves the most. And they always like they reattack where they have attacked before

73
Ted KT1V

Donald Chester wrote:

What time of year did the critters eat your coax? I just laid out about 700 ft. of RG-6 from the far end of my Beverage back to the shack. I lay it down about this time of year - after the farmer who leases the land harvests his crop, and take it up in mid-April, before planting season. Nothing has eaten my RG-59 in the past 3 years, but I would hate to lose my long run of RG-6 even though the stuff is cheap.

Don K4KYV