RE: Topband: WOW

To: W5UN <w5un@wt.net>, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: WOW
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:48:45 -0500
   Yes, WOW.  I was hearing G's almost an hour before sunset last night on top
band here on the south coast of Massachusetts.

   And 80m was smoking as well.  Europeans were as strong as I've ever heard
them.  Best of all was hearing a DS (Korea) on
long-path at my sunset.  Unfortunately he was embroiled in some kind of
European DX net on 3799 -- would have loved to made that
QSO!

-- Eric K3NA