Re: Topband: Correlation

To: Tom Rauch <w8ji@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Correlation
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:45:51 +0000 (GMT)
But it does mean there won't be a path to anywhere
when you are slap bang in the middle of the
absorption!

I do believe there are often enhanced conditions for
stations at the right distance south of the auroral
zone, often over quite a small geographic area, during
periods of high geomagnetic activity. It doesn't take
a huge leap of faith to imagine that those enhanced
conditions can provide viable skew paths. But I am
quite convinced that those paths do not include
stations effectively covered by the auroral oval at
any particular time.

73 Roger

 --- Tom Rauch <w8ji@contesting.com> wrote: > > I tend
to agree with the comments of others.