Re: Topband: Correlation

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Correlation
From: zl3ix@inet.net.nz
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:39:08 GMT
>          Not to beat a dead horse on this but there is VERY
> strong correlation with the low flux and stable geomagnetic
> conditions which exist at solar cycle lows.

Yes Bill, I certainly agree that there is a very strong LONG TERM correlation.

I was referring to the day to day variations.  It happened again in the last
two days.  Yesterday at my SR, I had a good opening to Eu, but today was pretty
dead.  Can't see much difference in the figures.

It would be nice to know what is required for a reasonable probability of being
able to access a duct from any particular location.

73,
Greg