RE: Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?

To: btippett@alum.mit.edu, topband@contesting.com
Subject: RE: Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?
From: zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:07:51 +0100
>          From my interactions with Yaesu, I'm not so sure
> ANYONE there even acknowledges there is a problem.

During last year's Friedrichshafen hamfest I had the chance to talk to some
senior RF developers (including the designer of FT-9000) of Yaesu in a
closed tech meeting set up by HA0MM who is representing YAESU in Central EU.

I can assure you they were well aware of the waveshaping issue as well as
the corrections available in public domain. What still strikes me that new
productions are not corrected but that is more likely a business decision
rather a technical one.

73, Zoli HA1AG