Re: Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?

To: Tom Rauch <w8ji@contesting.com>,"Wolfgang Wessely" <wessely@asamnet.de>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:07:09 +0000
Tom and all,

I believe it's a business decision. CW operators are in a minority
and 160 operators are evan a larger minority. Does it justify to spend
effort on features which do not have growth potential for the future?

We all complain about the Yaesu radios but we still use them. Until Yaesu sees
customers migrating to radios optimized for CW operation like the Orion or K2
they do not have the incentive to priortize CW operation.

Unfortunately, marketing overrules engineering.

73,

Mike N2MS