Topband: what do I need to buy?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: what do I need to buy?
From: "Neil Carr G0JHC" <g0jhc@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:37:44 +0100
I have recently acquired a Kenwood TS950SDX with a full set of cw filters
down to 250Hz, the down side of this radio is the one ant socket and no
ability to switch to a separate rx antenna using the rigs rx ant and
internal relays. (automatically).

Currently I am switching to my rx ant (an EWE) manually at the end of each
transmission using a 2 way antenna switch, this method comes with a high
risk of human error when the operator forgets to switch back and I have to
nip out side to replace the 9:1 core, or resistor.

Whats out there on the market that would do this switching automatically for
me with just one ant port on offer from the rig?

What do you guys do in this situation?

Thanks for your advice.

Neil G0JHC