Re: Topband: 160 wire yagi

To: "'Mirko S57AD'" <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 wire yagi
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:53:49 -0300
Thanks to all for the help.

Seems will not work right in my situation.

I have plan to rise a 190 ft tower having in mind the Comtek system of four
folded slopers, like K3LR use, maybe next year.

So this tall tower also will help to build the wire yagi, but I understood
from your suggestions that will be better the slopers system. At least to
have four directions.

Anyway how about a 3 element wire yagi and one of the slopers in the K3LR
system to the same direction in GAIN, wich one will have more gain?

About phased verticals I have a problem that is not good for me to put too
many radials in the farm, so I prefer something without radials.

Thanks again

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W