Re: Topband: DX Window No Long Relevant

To: topband@contesting.com, Robert Smits <bob@rsmits.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: DX Window No Long Relevant
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 04:39:49 -0800 (PST)
or world class receiving and/or transmitting antennas...

I do see some positives since the demise of the window, DX does spread out more
and can be found in less congested spots.

It is a bit of a detriment for a newbie, expecting to find a window full of DX
and for those who can't squeeze more that 20 or 30 KHz out of their antenna.

It's a mixed bag situation to be sure...

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas

N2WN