Re: Topband: 1820 BCB

To: lrpmbt@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Topband: 1820 BCB
From: Jon Zaimes AA1K <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:34:23 -0500
I sent them a note earlier. The address is email@wdor.com.

They were quite strong here this morning.

I also had a report today from a ham in southern New Jersey that he was
hearing "splatter" from my CW signal on 3990 kHz. I plan to get some
more local reports on my signal, but I'm also pondering the possibility
there was some mixing of my signal on 1820.6 and the 2nd harmonic of
WDOR on 1820 that may have produced the spurs.

73/Jon AA1K

On 12/21/2011 10:59 AM, lrpmbt@comcast.net wrote:
> The BCB on 1820 has become considerably louder lately. The interference has
> been identified as WDOR  www.wdor.com out of WI. As the audio is
> intelligible. I know of a couple of Emails that have been sent to the
> station. Maybe if more polite Emails are sent to the station corrective
> actions will be taken. Larry W8VVG

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK