Re: Topband: Laird ferrites

To: <mstangelo@comcast.net>, "Chuck" <charlesh3@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Laird ferrites
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:34:47 -0400
Evaluate against what? While Ive heard of Steward in the past I see nothing
on Lairds site that gives me any information to base an evaluation on.

Would you buy a complete unknown product of any kind without knowing all the
specs? And not having to waste time filling out a form and not even knowing
what that will bring?

IMO, its a pretty dumb way of doing business. Since they are almost in my
back yard I might take a drive up next week.

Carl
KM1H