Re: Topband: Mother of all ferrite common-mode coaxial chokes

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Mother of all ferrite common-mode coaxial chokes
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:48:11 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Mike,

It was good to meet you for the first time this year in Dayton, I enjoyed our
brief conversation in the flea market.

I've had exactly the same experience with off brand BNC cables and connectors.
I long ago placed them in the trash!  When you get used to the normal mating
tension in a good quality BNC connector, you will soon recognize bad ones.

73
Frank
W3LPL