Re: Topband: Radials over a stone wall

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radials over a stone wall
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:49:45 -0400
Tnx again Tom.
K7HP modeled this too and is saying exactly what you are saying.
As soon as the leaves fall off the trees (which will be soon here in upstate
NY)I will clean out the area beyond the stone wall and start extending the
radials.

The other week I dig up a few of my enameled #16 radials to check after they
were under the grass for several years. Still shiny bright. Can't do that
with aluminum under the ground here though. It only took 3 years to eat away
all the aluminum covering on some hardline. It was gooey.

73,
N2TK, Tony