Re: Topband: TB digital

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TB digital
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:53:06 +0000 (UTC)
Tom,

I problem is the IARU region 1, 2 and 3 band plans do not line up. The region 1
160 band starts at 1.810Mhz so the IARU Region2 pansis useless for DX digital
communications. All regions should align modes.

If ALL l regions decide on 1830 to1840 for digital modes we should follow the
recommendation.

Digital modes are the future. It will give those hams who have limited real
estate and monetary resources to enjoy the topband.

Mike N2MS