Re: Topband: Long Daytime Propagation

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Long Daytime Propagation
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:19:10 -0600
Yes, I have played around in the 160 contests during the mid-afternoon, too. From SW New Mexico, I can typically work the better equipped east coast stations at sunset....but I'm not talking about my sunset, but their sunset around 21Z. At the same time, the closer-in stations in W8 and W9 can't hear me. Strange.

73,
Steve, N2IC