Re: Topband: GAP Vertical Question

To: <cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: GAP Vertical Question
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 16:16:15 -0500
Charlie, your starting to sound like the other guy; trying to interpet my posts and spin to your benefit and getting demeaning in the process. Give me a bit more credit than that...OK... I know a bit about antennas.

To be a bit more clear the tuner was always connected to a ground.. First to just an 8' rod and then the #6 copper ring around it with the 60 radials. Even the coax was ferrite decoupled as I was far ahead of the pack with their use having worked on the Tempest program as already mentioned.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com> To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>; "'Richard (Rick) Karlquist'" <richard@karlquist.com>; "'Donald Chester'" <k4kyv@hotmail.com>; "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>