Re: Topband: ARRL LOTW and More

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL LOTW and More
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:34:14 -0800 (PST)
As Joe stated, if the rules do not appeal to you, don't operate. This is why I
haven't operated in the ARRL 160 for years as it really is a 160M SS, and I've
never found the "normal" SS to be all that interesting.

There is always the SPDC, the CQ 160, etc. The only one I normally spend any
time operating in is the CQ 160 CW.

73, Stew K3ND