Topband: Delta loops antennas

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Delta loops antennas
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 17:07:13 -0800
I became aware of an antenna called the KAZ a few years ago. A broadcast band SWL wanted a transformer for one. He furnished the basic antenna drawing that was a Delta Loop. Delta Loop antennas have been around for very many years. Anyway someone had published ,a Delta Loop, naming it a KAZ antenna. Seems to be mostly Broadcast band DX listeners.

From years ago: Was there an antenna called a doublet that was a basic
dipole ?

If someone is looking for a 160 meter DX delta loop antenna, I recommend the K6SE loop.
Earl, K6SE (sk) is one of our 160 meter heroes.

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/

< The "KAZ" receiving loop is related to the flag and pennant loops, and the
< K9AY loop.

It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatsoever
for supposing it is true. - Bertrand Russell