Re: Topband: Measured RG-6 Loss: Solid Copper vs. Copper Clad center con

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Measured RG-6 Loss: Solid Copper vs. Copper Clad center conductor
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 05:46:12 -0800
On 1/25/2013 10:30 AM, Merv Schweigert wrote:
Is there a brand of RG-6 that someone has tried that is recommended?

I'd call Commscope quite dependable, first class cable mfr. It used to be one of the Bell companies. I've met their eng'rs at industry trade shows. DX Engineering sells a flooded version of their RG6 that is known to work well for Beverages. I've not used it, but I've used a lot of other Commscope coax.

73, Jim K9YC
Topband Reflector