Re: Topband: Are stacked verticals feasible?

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Are stacked verticals feasible?
From: Mike Armstrong <armstrmj@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 10:19:40 -0700
Oh Tom, I FULLY agree that it would be VERY difficult and not very practical,
especially considering we are talking 160...... In fact, the price/performance
ratio simply wouldn't be worth it, in my own humble opinion..... no doubt about
that.

There are certainly better ways to get ALOT more gain and probably for alot
less money.  Real Estate being the real limiter here.... LOL

Mike AB7ZU

Kuhi no ka lima, hele no ka maka

Topband Reflector