Re: Topband: Are stacked verticals feasible?

To: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Are stacked verticals feasible?
From: Mike Armstrong <armstrmj@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 16:35:48 -0700
Guy, you aren't reading my emails...... because that question is not
appropriate to the conversation. I am NOT, I repeat NOT talking the difference
between LOCATIONS, but the difference between ANTENNAS AT THE SAME LOCATION! I
am NOT talking about RURAL ANYTHING.  That location being on Gannet Avenue
across from the Marina that was LITERALLY across the street from my house.

I say again, READ MY EMAIL as your question has absolutely NOTHING to do with
the conversation.  The fact that you sent the same email to me after I answered
you tells me that you are not reading what I wrote.  I am not being insulting,
but if you don't read ALL of what I wrote, you cannot possibly ask a valid
question or make any statements about its content.  If you read it, you would
know that I am not saying ANYTHING about location changes or differences.  OF
COURSE a sea water location is better than a rural location.  THAT fact has
nothing to do with the comparisons I am making or asking Tom to discuss.  Sorry
for the repetition, but I want to make sure that you will see that, even if you
don't read this email entirely. Again, no insult intended, but it is tiring
trying to respond to someone who isn't reading ALL of what I wrote and jumping
to incorrect conclusions as a result.  I WILL tell you the address, if you
still want to know, after you have read and responded to
  the content of this email specifically.

Mike AB7ZU

Kuhi no ka lima, hele no ka maka

Topband Reflector