Re: Topband: CAT5 for Flag Antenna Feedline ?

To: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CAT5 for Flag Antenna Feedline ?
From: "Arunas LY2IJ" <ly2ij@qrz.lt>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:00:57 +0300
Hi Carl,

I temprorary used 200m of CAT6 cable to connect two reversable
Beverages - one direction per one pair few summers ago.
Worked well.
I used regular binocles from 73 material for transformers both at Beverages
(450 >> 100 Ohm) and for baluns at radio. So had 4 directions with one
CAT cable.

ZL3IX provided measurements for "crosstalk" between pairs - ir was in 50dB
range for CAT5E he had for same lenght.

73
Arunas LY2ij