Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 06:12:36 -0700
Sheesh, Carl!! I doubt if the ARRL desk is gonna,  or even should,  weigh in on
something they'd have no control over OR would have even an inkling of what
went on to cause them  to question it!
First off, last time I looked, the QSL sent and received is between the sender,
in this case me, and the receiver/replyee, the DX bubba AND, most importantly,
is based on the notion that both are telling the truth!!!! How in the hell
would/could the DXCC question that??? They gonna think we both are lying???
NOW, in the case of suspected "cheating" - me submitting a QSL card, as part of
my DXCC 160 package submission for a QSO on 160 between K9JWV and PT0S at 1700Z
on any day of the year - I could see them saying "Prove it"!  Hi Hi
I am FASCINATED by your mention of a "Prove it, Dood" via requesting an audio
tape of a QSO for validation!!  Wow!!
72, Jim R. K9JWV