Re: Topband: DXCC Desk?

To: <herbs@vitelcom.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DXCC Desk?
From: "Lennart Michaelsson" <lennart.michaelsson@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:27:44 +0100
Hi Herb et al,

In Europe  Kosovo is considered to be an autonom and independent unit. In
fact both the  EU and NATO did bring the forces necessary to bring the war
to an end. Why, you might ask after all this suffering, is that this nation
still is not recognazid as a separate entity to this very small world of the
global assembly that Ham  radio really is?
Len
SM7BIC