Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 15:58:20 -0500
Since we haven't yet been asked to cease with this thread I'll throw my oar in the water. I know I will never "win" any contests with my station. Nevertheless I often enter with the intent of getting every contact I possibly can. It's not so much about competing, even with my own past efforts, as it is sharpening my operating skills. Improving my skills is a very powerful motivation. I find a major improvement during every contest I operate, and the faster I can run stations the greater the overall improvement. Hence, even though I know I won't be a winning contester, I want the best rate optimizing tools I can get.

I've been using N1MM for several years. I am often a bit "challenged" getting new software set up but I found this one relatively painless.

73,
Paul N1BUG