Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 19:41:04 -0600
Does anyone use tlf for Linux? I finally settled on tlf and have it up and
running in contest mode, thanks to help from Pat, N8VW. Tlf seems to work
great for logging and dupe checking, but doesn't seem to display the score
accurately especially when a DX country is worked.

We need some help with the tlf config files for the ARRL 160. Specifically,
the COUNTRYLIST= parameter in the rules file. What file should COUNTRYLIST
point to, and what format should it be in?

And, the Stew Perry at the end of the month. Might have to change the tlf C
source code and re-compile for that (?).

Back to S&P in the contest. :-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com