Re: Topband: Ferrite Cores

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ferrite Cores
From: "Ron Stordahl, AE5E via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 08:15:47 -0700
In this discussion two different ferrite mixes are mentioned:  #31 and #61.

>From the descriptions of these on the Fair-Rite web page, it appears that 31
>would be more suitable for lower frequency applications.

Is this the case?

Ron, AE5E

On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 4:02 AM, Charlie <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
wrote:

I agree with all those points, Jim! Over the years, professionally, we
designed many Fair-Rite, cores into most of our electricity, gas and water
meter and electricity load-management products and shipped millions of
Fair-Rite products in our devices.  Fair-Rite and Kreger are excellent
suppliers, and I still have many of their development kits around here.
Their products are excellent and very consistent

Lynne Frye, of Kreger, is a very helpful contact person, that I have worked
with over the years!

Have a good day!

73,
Charlie Cunningham, K4OTV