Re: Topband: WTB: Guy wire stuff

To: "donovanf@starpower.net" <donovanf@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: WTB: Guy wire stuff
From: Bill Wichers <billw@waveform.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 18:37:30 +0000
The "Big Grips" are just the ones for the larger diameter cables. I think they
start at 1/2" and go up from there. It's rare to see utilities use larger than
3/8", and 1/4" is by far the most common with the telecom industry. All of the
dead end / preform guy grips are rated for the breaking strength of the cable
they are designed for.

   -Bill