Re: Topband: tool for install radials

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: tool for install radials
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 10:38:20 -0500 (EST)
Hi Jorge,

There are many ways to build a tool for burying radials, most involve a
small tractor.. Here are some photos of one tool:

http://fbusse.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Ham-Radio-Antenna-Radial-Plow/20861849_QGdC2w#!i=1656222135&k=7GmNHj9

For other ideas just Google "radial plow" and "antenna radial plow"

73
Frank
W3LPL