Re: Topband: K1N DQRM Tracking Project

To: "mstangelo@comcast.net" <mstangelo@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N DQRM Tracking Project
From: Donald Chester <k4kyv@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 02:23:32 +0000
> I've been ham since 1969 and there has always been a issue with DQRM.
>
> Mike N2MS

Yes, it has been with us a long time. Largely (but not entirely) a legacy of
the 75m AM v. SSB wars of the early 1960s. But in numerous discussions of the
K1N issue was the first time I have ever heard of "DQRM". The addition of that
term to our jargon must mean the problem has now surpassed some critical mass
of pervasiveness.

Don k4kyv