Re: Topband: Use of Remote Receivers During 160 Meter Contests

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Use of Remote Receivers During 160 Meter Contests
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:07:54 -0600
We are are going to allow remote receivers, why not remote transmitters all over the world too...It if were legal.

We might as well just get on any one of the messaging systems, Facebook, Apple, Hangouts, Skype and have contests and free up the airwaves for more important stuff.

You need to hear my transmitter from your location and I need to hear yours from mine.

I am a proponent of remote radio where ALL of the receiving and transmitting is done from the same SINGLE remote site with the same distance radius for that equipment to be in.

Mike W0MU