Re: Topband: The Remote question

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The Remote question
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 21:41:57 -0400
is there a length limit on microphone cords, or key cords? Because for several
remote stations, thats what you are talking about.....I’m currently in Leesburg
VA, over 300 miles from home.....but I still operated MY station on and off
this weekend, with MY antennas, MY power supplies, MY technology and MY sweat
equity in putting it all together.....while I didnt work any 160, or any new
DXCC entities, so what if I did? Its still my primary station location, with
the same antennas I use everyday, and the same transceiver to generate and
receive RF....only difference is my mic and headset cable is about 340 miles
long.....
73, Jamie WW3S