Re: Topband: Waller Flag Question

To: Bruce <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Waller Flag Question
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 13:32:33 -0500
There is no question in my mind that he is, Bruce.

I would just like to understand what Tom is saying. I almost think he had
noise figure confused with noise temperature at one point.

Correction to my previous e-mail, first sentence in second paragraph.
should have said "When I studied preamps and NF ~30 years ago, I thought
the NF of the first active device (preamp) was the all-important thing".

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com