Re: Topband: Stew Beef

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Beef
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 19:50:28 -0600
Tree and Gary,

Very well said indeed. It's about "tolerance" and the Golden Rule.

"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim
for yourself."
 --Robert Green Ingersoll

"It is essential to employ, trust, and reward those whose perspective,
ability, and judgment are radically different from yours. It is also rare,
for it requires uncommon humility, tolerance, and wisdom."
--Dee Hock

"It is thus tolerance that is the source of peace, and intolerance that is
the source of disorder and squabbling."
--Pierre Bayle

As long as we all tolerate others with opposite interests and opposite
opinions about contests, modes, etc. than ours, and simply allow them to do
what they enjoy, then 160 meters will remain the Gentlemen's Band.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com