Re: Topband: Field Checking strange cards

To: Louis Parascondola <gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Field Checking strange cards
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:35:01 -0800
I remember before the start of the second Stew Perry contest - I could hear
GM3POI well over an hour before sunset.

Here is my signal at RA4LW - one hour after his sunrise - on SSB!!

http://www.kkn.net/n6tr/160/n6tr_1hr_ssb_daylight_at_ra4lw_20-Dec-08-0600utc.WAV

With low sunspots - lots of strange things can happen - especially as you
get into the more Northern latitudes.

Tree N6TR