Re: Topband: Spring Stew Perry Equinox Version.

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Spring Stew Perry Equinox Version.
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:41:12 -0700

On 3/15/2016 2:57 AM, Herbert Schoenbohm wrote:
Sorry Bob that I appeared deaf but I had the Beverages on EU most of the
time to reduce the clix from a nearby local station. I did work later
both KH6ZM and KH6AT and both were very strong when they called me. Also
many W6's and W7's are in my log. Condition to EU were good so I

Herb Schoenbohm KV4FZ