Re: Topband: Spring Stew Perry Equinox Version.

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Spring Stew Perry Equinox Version.
From: W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 01:54:30 +0000
Herb KV4FZ, no offense and not to worry . I know that most stations in the Caribbean are listening to EU early and I know you always listen west later in evening.

Rick N6RK, my antenna system was beaming your way during QSO. This is equivalent ERP is about 600W. That antenna gain really helps a lot as I had a nice chat with Aki in the morning. Aki JA5DQH has a really nice location. He said he was running HP and asked if I was still running 100W :)

I worry about copper thieves finding my place as I'm always adding more. Currently there is over 120K ft in the antenna corral. Believe me 1db makes a difference.

See you all on Top Band!

W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OS

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former.
Albert Einstein