Re: Topband: VK0EK Operation From Spit

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK Operation From Spit
From: Larry via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:41:04 -0400
What doe's this mean? Can someone please explain?

I have a 14 minute window at their sunset, This would be my only opportunity to
work them on top band assuming that they start 160 meter operation exactly at
their sunset time. I have reported this to their "control" station but the only
answer I received was that the information was received. W7 and most W6 won't
work them?

73, Larry N7DD

 I'm sorry - but there will be no low band ops from spit - its specifically to
get ATNO's for those who couldn't hear Atlas.