Re: Topband: VK0EK Operation From Spit

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK Operation From Spit
From: VE6WZ Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 12:02:39 -0600 (MDT)
Actually, they were on 160m this morning beginning before their sunset.
Vadym (UT6UD) the 160m op checked into the on4kst lowband chat room at 12:38
utc and confirmed he was clg CQ on 1818.5 rx dwn. I didn't copy him, an no one
else seemed to either, and for some reason DXA did not show them as active at
the time. Perhaps just bad prop today. I'm sure he will be back again tomorrow
am at his SS.

De Steve ve6wz