Re: Topband: DXing on teh Edge 2nd ed

To: topband@planet3.freeuk.co.uk, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DXing on teh Edge 2nd ed
From: k1zm--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:06:14 -0500
Brian & Doug (EI2CN)

I am contacting the publisher today to learn what happened here and to attempt
to resolve this.

Pls keep me posted - if all else fails, I will personally AIR MAIL you a
complete copy at my expense to make this right.

I am very sorry this happened - really - but I will get to the bottom of this
for sure.

Quirks do happen in publishing  - years ago, some copies of the FIRST EDITION
had one chapter inserted with pages upside down -  we had to resolve that one
as well.

Kindly keep me posted.  Thanks.

73 Jeff K1ZM