Re: Topband: FT8.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8.
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 22:08:39 -0600
You can start a CQ and the program will work someone if they call with no user intervention but then it stops.

On 10/25/2017 9:59 PM, Gary Smith wrote:
I used RC2 and now, RC3 and there's no way
in this software to make FT8 QSO's
automatically. I don't get why so many
people think it is a QSO machine that you
let it go and it finds and makes QSO's for
you. That's just not true, it does not do
that.

73,
Gary, KA1J